CLICK THE LOGO FOR A 360 TOUR
Jolly Jumpers PlayZone is an exciting soft play area. We
cater for children from 0 to 11 years. Where children can enjoy hours of fun and exercise in a safe and friendly
Whilst the adults can relax and enjoy our delicious coffee and cakes, the children can indulge themselves in to a 20,000
ball, ball pit (closed at present due to COVID), a 20 ft Disney slide, our new climbing frame, other inflatables and toys for the entertainment of your children. There is a seprate baby and toddler
area for the younger ones, to ensure they are safe and able to play too!
There is a café serving hot and cold food and a selection of hot and cold drinks. All are reasonably priced and food
is cooked to order.
Come and join us for a fun filled day for all the family.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All customers must agree to rules of play, to be allowed access to jolly jumpers playzone.
- To comply with government guidelines relating to Covid ALL customers MUST
- Wear a mask or face covering to enter jolly jumpers, and whilst moving around the premises. face masks/covering can be removed whilst sitting and eating or drinking. Exemptions do not apply. If
you are medically exempt you must provide evidence of your exemption.
- All food and drink will be ordered at your table, via our staff.
- Customers will not be permitted to go to the cafe counter to place orders.
- Children under 11 are not required to wear a face mask.
- All customers will have their temperature taken prior to entry. Anyone with a high temperature will not be granted entry.
- All customers must use hand sanitiser prior to entering jolly jumpers and again prior to using any of the equipment. please ensure you assist your children with doing this.
- Maintain a 2 meter distance from anyone not in your party. 1 meter is acceptable where 2 meters is not possible.
- Must not attempt to meet up in groups of more than 6 people. you will be asked to leave or refused entry if we believe this is happening.
- only 1 person/family are allowed to use the washrooms at any one time.
- Along with government guidelines bookings will only be taken online via the book now button on this website or via the book now.
- No walkin's will be permitted
- Payment will be required in full at the time of booking.
- No refunds will be given. unless there are exceptional circumstances. Any requests for refunds will be at the discretion of the duty manager.
- No bookings will be taken for more than 6 persons (including children and babies)
- Any details given at the time of booking, including payment details will be retained in accordance with GDPR laws.
- Jolly jumpers will not collect any personal data without your permission.
- Customers MUST provide details for track and trace during the booking procedure. Failure to provide details will result in admission being refused.
- Jolly Jumpers will not sell or allow any other organisation access to any of your data without your express permission. except where required to by law.
By booking with Jolly Jumpers you will be asked to agree to the above terms and conditions in full. You will not be permitted entry if the above has not been accepted and agreed in full. By
completing a booking it will be taken that the terms and conditions have been read in full.